perjantai 10. toukokuuta 2013

Emotional lock is locked up again..

After THE concert ended and I was hugging Kiisa and crying my eyes out, I felt so happy that I could actually cry again. So the tears were like stress+happiness+sadness+excitment+all the waiting=put together. 

But seems like after that something happened and my tears are locked up again. Or there's a plastic/see through wall in my eyes so the tears won't fall/roll down.. Cause there's been couple of times when I've felt like crying and I've felt my eyes watering but there's not a single sob or a tear going down my cheek. 
 And let me tell you, this is fucked up, so when ever you are crying, no matter how often or why, enjoy it, afterwards be happy that u actually cried because we all know how good and cleansing it is.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti