keskiviikko 18. syyskuuta 2013

2nd anniversary

Two years ago, today I started to talk on tumblr with verivampyyri. She had been writing and posting a fic which I loved and I just had to tell it to the writer. 
Couple days later we started to send messages about other things. I ended up making a Twitter account cause she told me that she has one, thought she hadn't used it all that much.
Then I or she send a friend request on Facebook and talked there for a while. Before we started to talk (=write) on Skype.

I honestly don't have any idea how I would've survived through techincal school if I wouldn't have had her to talk with every day. 

We've had some techinal problems couple tomes and once we have connection and are able to send messages, it's like everything is alright again. Cause when ever the other one has problems with connection it feels like there's something major missing, almost like we've lost a part of ourselves like a limb or something. 

We have all these little plans what we'll do the day we meet face-to-face. The most talked is that when we see each other, we'll run to the others arms, hug+cry+giggle, then after a while when we start moving we'll have our arms linked and basically just be like Siamese twins. 

I can't tell you how thankful I am to whoever created tumblr, to Adam Lambert, to Tommy Joe Ratliff and to the people who have been writing fanfics. I doubt I would have never met Terri if one of those would be different, for example if we wouldn't have tumblr. 

Terri is my soulsister, my best friend, my diary, my favourite writer, my everything, there's not enough words to describe how important she is to me. 
Even when we can't talk cause of some tech problems, I know she is there for me and I hope that she knows and remembers that I'm always here for her. 

Thank you baby for these amazing two years. Here's *raises tea mug* to us and many more years to come<3 *tight huggles*

1 kommentti: