lauantai 24. joulukuuta 2011

Christmas, huh?

Okay what the actual fuck is this?
It's Christmas and I'm suppoused to be all cheery, excited, happy and so on instead my christmas mood nowhere to be found and I'm practically crying here.
all the previous years, as far as I can remember I've been on a christmas mood since I've opened the first shutter(?) from my advencalendar.. But this year I haven't had a moment with a christmas mood. It sertainly didn't help that a) snow melted away 'cause there's fuckn' +6 degrees and  b) my bigsister couldn't come home 'cause she couldn't have a catsitter for christmas..

the plus side is that I still have like almost 23 hours left to find my christmas mood and we're going to grandmas house to eat riceporridge and plum/raisinsoup, hopefully there will be other relatives too..

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti